Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 5 - Karina Moore


This week has been so much fun. I have learned so much, and I am sad it has to be over. Today, we woke up and got breakfast, then headed to Michelle and Summer’s house for our final work day. I have been working in the master bedroom this week, and we were so close to finishing. I helped put grout in between tiles in the bathroom, paint the walls, and mudded the closet.. After lunch today, a bunch of us went to the little beach area down the road and went in the water to cool off. Then we headed back and painted over the walls again, and at the end of the day painted the rest of the closet. When the work day was over, Bel and Jim invited everyone over for dinner at their house. They welcomed us into their home and gave us a delicious dinner. Afterwards, there was a sort of water fight that ended with me being soaked. We all said goodbye to Bel, Jim, and the kids and came back to pack.

- Karina Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment